Sunday, January 6, 2013

Touch by Jus Accardo

Touch (Denazen, #1)Touch by Jus Accardo

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Well, I really enjoyed Touch. The fifteen year old girl in me enjoyed it more than the older gal in me, but still, it was perfect for it's target audience! I gave this book three stars because of the empty spaces in the story, but if you like a fast pace and no extra info in between then this book is the one for you. It is 'go, go, go' from beginning to end with never ending action!
I loved Deznee as our leading lady! She was spunky and had tons of attitude throughout the book. Kale, our male lead, is like a teddy bear with grown up claws. He is a six, someone with a genetic abnormality on the sixth chromosome that gives them an super human ability. Kale's ability is the touch of death. Dez finds Kale escaping from some pretty scary dudes in full body spandex (yes, they do take a few jabs at that!). She helps him only to discover that he is on the run from none other than her very own father and his corporation! She flounders around looking for answers as to how her father could be this evil person when she thought he was just some scummy lawyer (I know right? The jump from lawyer to evil, not that big.). Anyway, Dex and Kale set out to destroy Denazen (her dad's corporation) for many reasons but seriously because they are just terrible!
This book is chock full of cool abilities, sleuthing, and even romance. It's perfect for the fifteen plus crowd; although, parents should be aware that there is a small amount of sexual content, but nothing explicit. I definitely recommend this book!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment