Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Summer He Came Home by Juliana Stone

The Summer He Came Home (Bad Boys of Crystal Lake, #1)The Summer He Came Home by Juliana Stone

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


First off I'd like to thank NetGalley and Sourcebooks for allowing me to read this book for an honest review.
I really enjoyed The Summer He Came Home! The characters are dynamic and colorful and they all have a certain chemistry that marks them as friends for life! This is a beautiful romance, and I felt that it was refreshing to get such a depth of emotion instead of full erotica. Our bad boys are all awesome and each in their own way tortured. I can tell that I'm going to enjoy this entire series.
Cain Black is an up and coming rock star with all the baggage. He has a bitchy celeb ex-wife that I wish would have been punished for her indiscretions, as well as band mates, one of which may be a traitor! He has a hell-raising past and hasn't visited his home town in 10 years. The bad boys were inseparable growing up, and now they are reunited over the death of one of their own. Cain feels like home and friends is just what he needs in his life right now, especially when he sets eyes on Maggie, an impoverished single mother. Maggie lives her life for her son, and she keeps secrets that may affect their very life. Will Maggie be able to resist our enigmatic hero? This book is truly one not to miss. I definitely recommend picking this up!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment