Saturday, January 5, 2013

Rebel Heart by Moira Young

Rebel Heart (Dust Lands, #2)Rebel Heart by Moira Young

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book took quite a hit from the first book in popular reviews, but I find that although very different from Blood Red Road, Rebel Heart was just as good to me. I have been absolutely combusting to continue Saba's story and now that I have read Rebel Heart, I'm no less hot to continue.
Saba and her crew are headed out West to the big water and to a reunion with Jack, but nothing is ever easy is it? Saba is suffering from some severe post traumatic stress and may be delusional; while Jack is dodging Tonton and reuniting with his past. I'm not going to give anything away because this is a sequel, but I do want to say that this book takes a turn that many who loved the first book hated. I for one think that Saba's decisions, while they may seem bad, made her more real to me. Even a hero makes mistakes and the world cannot be seen in black and white. I highly recommend this series to everyone that has any interest in fiction at all. I loved it! Rebel Heart is another hit from Moira Young! Keep it coming!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment