Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I'm starting to think that Julie Kagawa may be Fae herself because no human being can be this much awesome!
I'm as close to speechless as I have ever been. This is a brilliant second book to a brilliant series by a brilliant author. Seriously, Julie, I love you! Okay, I'll try to stop my adoration and give you guys a run down on this story.
Meghan Chase has given up so much for love, and now Prince Ash has come to collect her freedom. Ash delivers his Summer Princess, and the Iron King slayer, to Queen Mab. Rendered powerless and left alone in the winter kingdom, Meghan starts to doubt everything she knows. She is entrenched in court politics and seemingly forsaken by those she thought cared for her. As Meghan starts to steel herself from the inside out, the unexpected happens and the Iron Fey return in full force bent on destroying everything the Summer and Winter Fey know. Meghan has to yet again face down this enemy and this time she discovers how deeply the Iron Fey have entrenched themselves in her.
In this second book Meghan discovers changes in herself that may be for better or possibly worse. Is she becoming the thing she hates most? Meghan chases her own demons and takes one more step closer to a destiny that is far greater than she had ever imagined!
Phew! I implore everyone that has read this review to please pick up this series and give it a chance!
P.S. There is more of a forbidden love to be had in book two. Don't give up hope for our lovers yet!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment