Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier

Sapphire Blue (Book 2 Ruby Red Trilogy)Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The intrigue is continued in Sapphire Blue! If you liked Ruby Red even a moderate amount, I highly recommend this second installment! I enjoyed this one more than the first personally. In Sapphire Blue we get to travel alongside Gwen as she meets her grandfather and the mysterious Count Saint-Germain, and unravels more to the mystery of the chronograph. She even begins to use her gift to her advantage! Gwen is growing into herself and I really enjoyed watching her do it! This is not to say that she didn't take even more crap from everyone around her. Seriously, I would probably have been black and blue and placed in solitary confinement for all the ass-kicking I would have been dishing out. Gwen just takes it though, and for the most part doesn't let it derail her from her goals. There is even more romance between Gwen and Gideon, albeit confusing romance. *sigh* There is even a new factor introduced, The Florentine Alliance, that is determined to see the end of time travelers! If you read Ruby Red, please give this second installment a look!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment