Saturday, December 15, 2012

Undeadly by Michele Vail

Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1)Undeadly by Michele Vail

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Ok. This is more of a 3.7 star rating than the full 4. Thank you to NetGalley and Harlequin for providing this title for my honest review.
I really enjoyed Undeadly. It was fun and unique and I'm already geared up to read the next book.
Molly is a teenager interested in boys and clothes and zombies. She is not that different than I suppose I was in high school, although I was quite bright and Molly is, well, not so much. Molly is completely oblivious, bordering on completely stupid. This is quite annoying throughout the book. So many things could by solved if she would just speak up for herself and so many mysteries could be solved if she spent more than 30 seconds contemplating them. I mean really, she goes to the library to find the book that very well may contain the answer to her biggest question, and when it isn't there, she just leaves. I mean she leaves and goes on like it never happened. If I was looking for something so important, you can bet I wouldn't rest until I had exhausted myself hunting down answers and putting that librarian through a very nasty inquisition. Another thing that bugs me is how this very question she answers herself out of nowhere. So many times she stays silent when she should speak out, I mean how can she be found guilty of something she did while she had a gun pointed at her head. I'm a bit scared that going into the next book will pull me farther into the unhappy place I started to go to closer to the end of this book.
All that being said this was an overall enjoyable read and I will be keeping an eye out for the next book in line!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment