Monday, November 26, 2012

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Paranormalcy is right up there with Hex Hall in cuteness factor. This book was just plain fun! I enjoyed every second of reading this book. I picked it up and didn't put it down once until it was finished. Needless to say my husband wasn't happy that I dumped the kids and all responsibility on him for an entire evening, but he'll get over it.
Evie is spunky, girly, and really everything I think of when I think of a typical teenager. Evie lets her hormones carry her away with both her mother figure, Raquel, and the boys she interacts with.
OKAY, so what is this book about exactly? Well it's about Evie, a girl who can see through paranormal glamours. She is found as a child and made an asset in an agency that tracks and controls (or so they think) paranormals. She grows up helping this agency and when a paranormal break in happens, Evie is surprised to see that the perpetrator is a paranormal she has never encountered before. Evie sets out on an adventure of discovery, no longer just accepting what she is told, and totally turning her world upside down. Along with the mysterious paranormal,a boy named Lend, Evie flees from a faerie prophesy that is coming to fruition and killing paranormals across the globe!
Definitely pick this up and give it a shot!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment