Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Toxic by Jus Accardo

Toxic (Denazen, #2)Toxic by Jus Accardo

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I must say that the more I read of this series, the more that I like it! Dez just gets better and better in my opinion! This installment is way more unstable, and I think that's why I enjoyed it even more than the first. I felt Dez's confusion and I seriously didn't know who to trust and who to be wary of. There are some new characters that we are introduced to in this installment and they really add dimension to the plot. That consequence Dez and Kale were waiting for finally surfaces and it couldn't be worse. Jade, a super hot and super bitchy chick, comes to teach Kale to control his power. She can touch Kale, opening a world of possibilities! Ginger is more frustrating than ever and seems to be in Dez's way at every turn. Will anything go right in Toxic? Probably not! Dez, on top of dealing with all the same drama and fall out from Touch, now has jealousy issues and is determined to hide that she has been poisoned by Denazen's new super twins, Able and Aubry. I really enjoyed the twins and cannot wait to see what happens with them in the next book! If you liked Touch a lot or only moderately, I recommend that you continue with Untouched and Toxic because it just gets better!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment